-Little Room- -Little Room-

Still epic after four years

So, I first saw this when it was new. I loved it, tune and toon alike. It got me into White Stripes. Years later, (today) little room popped up on my itunes so I headed back to newgrounds to watch this again, and realized I have always considered this to be the OFFICIAL visualization of the song Little Room. That is how hard you rock.

Weaksauce responds:

Why thank you sir, that is indeed a top notch comment and is much appreciated.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

DVD!

Everyone's thinking it, I'm just saying it.
DVD! There She Is needs a DVD release!

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Brilliant

There is nothing not funny about a cute anime girl killing herself.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

My times also killed are.

I never realized being a maniacal overlord could be so satisfying. I think the moment I truly understood was when I was sending a patsy I didn't like on a mission I knew he would fail simply so I could enjoy executing him even more for his failure.

Rolley-Ball Rolley-Ball

Hire an Illustrator

I don't understand how you could put so much effort into programming and then spend 12 seconds drawing the "ball" character with your left hand while drunk. Side note, how do I get corporate sponsorship for the junk I turn out? Never mind, don't care.

Jiggmin responds:

I thought the ball character was bad enough that it would be obvious it was a joke...

Bloody Blades Bloody Blades

Artwork

I honestly have always wondered what it would feel like to be a ninja leaping through the trees killing other ninja. The gameplay is kind-of pointless and repetitive, the graphics are a bit simplistic, but you got my [5] because of the feeling of flying through the trees, killing ninja.